Live DemosOmniPHP™ Framework Sample Applications:
Sample applications that use the core of the OmniPHP™ Framework.
- The 'core' application is a simple submission form that implements the most commonly used web controls of the OmniPHP™ Framework to give you an idea on how to use them and how to interpret the API.
- The 'feedback' application is a simple submission form which performs an SQL INSERT command to insert the collected data.
The 'dataentry (Bank Customers Database App)' is a CRUD application that shows more complex functionality such as a more elaborate data entry
application that allows inserting new records, searching them, updating them, deleting them, and exporting them to various formats. It also has a
more elaborate validation to verify that all data is being inserted correctly and applies algorithmic logic to validate answers/data.
- The 'report' application is a very basic report application that shows you how to implement a different type of application with the framework.
- The 'session sample application' is a user authenticated fully secure zone that allows registered users to access a private report area with different permissions. This sample can be combined with any of the other samples to create a fully functional secure user-authenticated application.
- OmniPHP™ Framework Core Test
- Feedback/Comments Form
- Bank Customers Database Application (full blown CRUD app)
- Report Application
- Session Sample (user authentication / login form)